Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    hey South Carolina
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

hey South Carolina Login/Join

posted
I need to get to Charleston! Transfer to the great state of Rhode Island. Will consider Goose Creek, Summerville, Mount Pleasant almost anywhere in your state. Seniority date is 3/95.
401-749-1178

Posts: 145 | Registered: 26 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey, Patty, sorry but I really want to stay south however I am putting the word out for you down here. Keep the Faith

Posts: 61 | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey, Patty

posted Hide Post
HEY, PATTY, at the next union meeting will bring your request to see if anyone else might be interested. KEEP THE FAITH

posted Hide Post
Hey patty I'm tryin 2 get 2 south Florida so maybe a 3 way I'm from pa let me know

Posts: 197 | Registered: 22 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 145 | Registered: 26 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Patty - we are in the same boat. My wife and kids are in Charleston and it has been 4 years now living in St. Louis without them. Have you done e-Reassign for some of the areas in the North Florida district? They are about 2 hours away and I was just offered a ptf position for one of them. Unfortunately, I had to turn it down because they could only guarantee me 16 hours a week - if I was able to do that then I could have just left the post office 4 years ago and went to Charleston with my family. But thought it might be something that you may be able to do.

Posts: 20 | Registered: 14 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post