Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Tampa , Fl to Ga, Nc ,Tn , Sc may condider outher southern states !
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tampa , Fl to Ga, Nc ,Tn , Sc may condider outher southern states ! Login/Join

posted
Looking to get out of the city . Tampa is a great city with many great things but I want out of the city . Seniority is 10/04 email is ehumphries813@gmail.com there.12 bidding stations OT available if desired and no FSS machines . I want a small SOUTHERN TOWN to raise the kids and slow the pace down a little bit . Please let me know if interested ! thanks

Posts: 88 | Location: Tampa,fl | Registered: 09 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please note that by " SOUTHERN TOWN " I mean NO im not interested in a small town in NY or Pa Or even Va or Ky . That is all too far north . Thanks

Posts: 88 | Location: Tampa,fl | Registered: 09 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about San Antonio Tx. I work in an office in Seguin tx

Posts: 24 | Registered: 02 February 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello Ed. How about Gadsden, Alabama. It's about 3 - 3 1/2 hours from Alabany, Ga. I'm grew up here in the Gadsden Alabama area and made the drive several times from Albany to Gadsden. I got my first job out of college (Auburn) in Albany. Anyway, Gadsden is at the foot of Lookout Mountain. It has the Coosa River running through it. We are about 1 hour north of Birmingham, Alabama. We have a very strong union here. We have all kinds of routes. P&L routes, Business and P&L, all mounted and mixtures of all three. My route has 4 businesses, and about 1/2 P&L and 1/2 mounted. No FSS. Great place for kids. Seniority is 09/04. Three stations to choose from. OT always available. We just hired about 6-8 new CCA's (about 12 total now). So there is hardly any mandatoried OT for non ODTL. Give me a shout out my friend.

Posts: 17 | Registered: 25 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you consider the Greensboro, NC area? Lots of small little towns nearby.

Bailey Jew

Posts: 79 | Location: Concord, NC  | Registered: 27 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interested in Marietta, GA??

Posts: 24 | Registered: 07 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I may be interested but am not looking to swap till end of 2015 .

posted Hide Post
What about Atlanta Ga.?

Posts: 34 | Location: fiction | Registered: 04 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are u still looking? if you r would you consider Arkansas? please let me know. Thanks.

seasnan@live.com

Posts: 9 | Registered: 18 November 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you consider the Raleigh-Durham area? Lots of smaller towns within a few minutes of the capitol city!

Posts: 106 | Registered: 12 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in Katy tx? great schools, great place to raise a family. We are looking to get back closer that way for family reasons. shanemudd@aol.com

Posts: 63 | Registered: 06 August 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post