Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    anyone in Waco or Temple TX want Southern CA?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

anyone in Waco or Temple TX want Southern CA? Login/Join

posted
Looking for someone near Waco or Temple TX or commuting distance that would like Southern California to finish of a 3 way trade. Mark 406-880-2587

Posts: 126 | Registered: 08 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not sure if San Antonio Tx is close enough for you but if so, I'm looking to go to So Cal. Which city specifically, by the way?

Posts: 8 | Registered: 07 August 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Sony! Its Orange California. But, Ill be honest, I really need to be closer to the Temple area. Say with in an hour. So Temple, Waco, or any of the smaller towns in that area or Id consider Georgetown or Round Rock. If you know of anyone in that area that wants S.A. we could make this work. The 2 of us that are trying to work this swap are ready to go!

posted Hide Post
Oh! Ok, and Orange is a bit far from from where I would like to go in California. I'm trying to be within 45 minutes drive of Beaumont/Banning

Posts: 8 | Registered: 07 August 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still looking!

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
any options?