Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Swap from Marietta, GA to Arlington or Houston, TX
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Swap from Marietta, GA to Arlington or Houston, TX Login/Join

posted
Hi, I’m currently at in Marietta, GA post office and desperately needing to swap to Arlington or Houston, TX area by July 2023. If you love overtime, the office that I’m at is perfect for you. We stay busy year round.
Please feel free to reach me (preferably text) at (404) 242-1862.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 17 October 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
(404) 242-1862

I know your looking for Texas from Marietta I'm in Fayetteville NC looking for Marietta would you happen to know anyone wanting ft hragg Fayetteville nc area?

Posts: 3 | Registered: 28 December 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does anyone there want Tampa fl?

Posts: 22 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: 08 May 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What about Dallas ft worth area

Anyone wishing to transfer from south of Raleigh, North Carolina regardless of where you wish to transfer? I’m wanting to transfer from the Dallas/Forth Worth area to south of Raleigh. Maybe we can get a 3, 4, 5, etc going. And please, only if you’re truly serious about transferring.

We can do a 3 way swap I'm wanting Marietta
You xan text me 9104294480

Posts: 3 | Registered: 28 December 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interested in Marietta, in Killeen Ft Hood area if you are interested

Posts: 5 | Registered: 07 February 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post