Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Marysville Wa to looking at all options
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Marysville Wa to looking at all options Login/Join

posted
Marysville Wa is 30 miles north of Seattle
Mutual trade to anywhere
Anniversary date 9/98
Small office 16 routes

Posts: 10 | Registered: 12 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
are you interested in wenatchee ?

Posts: 372 | Registered: 27 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Possibly, new to the world of mutual trades just putting feelers out there to see what pops up.
Ready for a change in scenery
Do you know anything about e-reassign?
You've been looking for a while any luck?

posted Hide Post
Reassign, you go in as bottom reg. Get the route nobody else wants. We had a guy from Here reassign to vegas, we are getting a gal from ca in may. Trades are always better. That way you get some office senority.

Posts: 372 | Registered: 27 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do you have any interest in Asheville NC?

Posts: 24 | Registered: 08 February 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ashville is a nice option
Would need to visit first to check out
I like the idea tho

posted Hide Post
How about Everett??? Tired of Delana's crap? If you can make it, come to next union meeting... If you're interested we can touch base or just email me... parjd5@aol.com

Posts: 3 | Location: WA | Registered: 21 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
FT Carrier route in Salem, VA, near Roanoke, VA, has mountains, rivers and large lake. We have 7 months of nice weather. Close to DC/Charlotte/NC. Want to relocate to WA state to be closer to grandson and extended family in Kingston and Anacortes.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 16 June 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
im looking to transfer to nc fl ga al etc, willing to do a 3 way transfer, im from a small rurual office, all with llvs, please email me if interested, tonyaswaser@gmail.com, thanks tonya

Posts: 29 | Registered: 10 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be intrested in Lakewood, Washington? Lakewood is just South of Tacoma, all mounted/dismounted routes with bid opportunities to several stations including: Tacoma, Proctor, Lincoln, University Place, Fort Lewis, Fife, Down Town Station, and TCCF (Tacoma Central Carrier Facility). My seniority date is Feburaury 2002. Want to move to the Everett area for family reasons.... Please contact me at Ken_4300@hotmail.com or call me at 425-261-9294 if you are interested....

Posts: 6 | Location: Lakewood, WA | Registered: 22 October 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in transferring to Minneapolis, MN? Great place to work. My girlfriend has family in Washington and would like me to move with her. Seniority 1/95. mr. flint

Posts: 13 | Registered: 11 January 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post