Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Anyonr want to come to So. Calif.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyonr want to come to So. Calif. Login/Join

posted
North of LA. 3 Large bidding offices, lots of OT if desired. Nice area near Six Flags Magic Mtn., within 40 mins of beaches ans 1 hr of mtns. sen date of 9/98. Will conxider anywhere in midwest or Fla.
Dmoses91350@yahoo.com

Posts: 35 | Registered: 17 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i am in oklahoma and i am interested. i just need to do some research, pray, and plan but i am interested. when would you want to leave socal?

Posts: 12 | Registered: 28 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
whats your sen date? im 1998. Im not in a huge hurry but sometime this year

posted Hide Post
9/98 and my attendance is good and I have a good driving record

posted Hide Post
are you a regular carrier?

posted Hide Post
I am a regular and my sen date is 1/99

quote:
Originally posted by BAcarrier:
are you a regular carrier?

posted Hide Post
DMIOSES, where exactly are you in CA? Would you be interested in either Tomah Wisconsin, Crown Point Indiana or Gary Indiana? Let me know. Parties are ready to trade! Thanks!

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
DM... Gary Indiana is only 28 miles from Chicago! Let me know!

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im 45 mins north of LA, in Santa Clarita.
Im not a cold weather guy so Wisc. and Indiana not good for me

quote:
Originally posted by Wags:
DMIOSES, where exactly are you in CA? Would you be interested in either Tomah Wisconsin, Crown Point Indiana or Gary Indiana? Let me know. Parties are ready to trade! Thanks!

posted Hide Post
Good evening Im a PTF in Glendale AZ.

quote:
Originally posted by DMIOSES91350:
Im 45 mins north of LA, in Santa Clarita.
Im not a cold weather guy so Wisc. and Indiana not good for me

quote:

Posts: 18 | Location: Glendale AZ | Registered: 18 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
DM... how about Tulsa Oklahoma?? parties ready to get paperwork started now

posted Hide Post
Tulsa would be great! Whats you sen date? Call me if you want to or email me info and what I need to do. Dave 661-803-5304 Or dmoses91350@yahoo.com

quote:
DM... how about Tulsa Oklahoma?? parties ready to get paperwork started now

posted Hide Post
DM, I am a 1999 seniority. However, the other person is 2007. I am fine with it, but I don't know if you are. Let me know!

posted Hide Post
WAGS..Im 1/98, If we can make it work Im ok with it.I have a very clean record I hope you guys do also. My postmaster has told me hes ok with a 3 way trade as long as the person coming here has a good record.

posted Hide Post
DM, one person did not want to go that far north, but I may have another idea...