Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Sun City AZ (near phoenix) to San Francisco, San Rafael, Vallejo and Sacramento CA.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sun City AZ (near phoenix) to San Francisco, San Rafael, Vallejo and Sacramento CA. Login/Join

posted
I am a Regular City Carrier, Seniority Date is 7/27/02. 3 Bidding Stations (Sun City, Sun City West & Surprise) Great Office. Very Close to Glendale, Peoria and Phoenix. OT if desired.
Anyone interested please contact Jerry at (602)628-9688 or Email Jerry_L@hotmail.com

Posts: 45 | Registered: 18 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jerry, do you know anyone in your area who wants to come to Tucson?? No FSS here. I really want to come to the Phoenix area. Thanks! Karen

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Karen, I will let you know if anybody wants Tucson.

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
ya, ME...

wish we could find someone to come to IL, then I'll take your spot NOW!

CA to IL, come on people!!

Rick

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anybody???

posted Hide Post
eReassign "In Review" but still wish for a trade.

posted Hide Post
what does E-reassign in review mean? Are they going to lift the hiring freeze on transfers now? I heard that Phoenix may not get FSS now cause it is not working properly. What is the word??

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"In Review" means they are in the process of hiring me. Its for clerk position. No word on the FSS yet.

posted Hide Post
Jerry, aren't you worried about becoming a clerk in this day and age of FSS? Don't you have to pass a scheme test or be out of a job when switching careers? Be careful!

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Jerry,

I got a trade for ya, check your email and email me back!

Rick

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
JERRY changed his mind, doesn't wanna trade no more :-(

This message has been edited. Last edited by: JukeboxDJ,

posted Hide Post
Rick, seriously?? Jerry doesn't want a transfer now?? What was the deal you had for him?

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Karen,

I had him going to the Sacramento District.

Did not go into detail why he said he's not trading anymore.

Rick