Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Central Indiana to Central FL (1988 seniority)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Central Indiana to Central FL (1988 seniority) Login/Join

posted
Seeing if anyone needs Indianapolis or Central Indiana? GREAT LOW cost of living.... Super affordable housing....In the 60s here in December! Several major universities within 1 hr. drive...IU Bloomington, Purdue in W. Lafayette, Indiana State in Terre Haute, and, of course, Butler is on the near NW side of Indy...

Have BOTH "set" days off AND "rotating" at my station... "My" route has NO mounted..
1 hr. businesses, 1 hr. ndcbu, 1.5 hr "inside" walking apts, three 48-unit "inside" apt. bldgs. (40 min), 1 hr "scoot off" apts...

Looking for Central Florida....Gainesville, Winter Haven, Merritt Island, Melbourne, Rockledge, etc.

..hopefully someone with seniority better than '88! That way, I might be able to bid on something a little "air conditioned"?

Looking at Spring, 2016-ish...Have properties would like to sell....

Considering areas of Texas or Tennessee also, with good seniority....

Posts: 12 | Registered: 10 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post