Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Northwest Tennessee to Southern California
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Northwest Tennessee to Southern California Login/Join

posted
My name is Steven Murray and I want to move from Northwest Tennessee to Southern California. I was raised in Cherry Valley, CA, and want to go back home to be near family and friends. I've been a letter carrier for 24 years and still have almost 10 years before retirement. I want to transfer as a full-time letter carrier or get into marketing. If interested, please email me at: stevenrenee@bellsouth.net. Thank you.

Posts: 12 | Registered: 14 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where in Tennessee are you? What about Los Angeles in a 4way trade? Thanks

Posts: 43 | Registered: 04 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am located on the border of Missouri and Arkansas in Dyersburg, Tennessee. I'm looking for a trade in Victorville, California, or really close to it. Thanks.

posted Hide Post
Okay. I'm looking to move pretty much anywhere in southern California. I really want to go home. If you look on the map, you'll see Dyersburg, Tennessee, is close to Missouri, Arkansas, Kentucky, Illinois, and Alabama. Anyone interested in this area? Please let me know. 731-627-0226 or stevenrenee@bellsouth.net

Picture of Douglas
posted Hide Post
Long Beach, CA here.. seniority date 7/1989 and would be interested in discussing a transfer with you..

dugbok@aol.com

Doug

Posts: 193 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: 12 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Doug, Thank you for your response. I have had a lady in Long Beach contact me who may be interested in moving to this area. If that does not work out, I will let you know. Thanks.
Steve

posted Hide Post
Steve, I'm in San Fernando Valley very close to Cherry Valley. I've got 17 years in and am very intrested in your location. Can you tell me about your route and if their is any OT? Please write back.

Posts: 128 | Registered: 11 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Craigg,

I have already started the paperwork with someone in Long Beach. If it doesn't work out for some reason, I will let you know. Thanks for your interest.

Steve

posted Hide Post
Hey Steve hows your swap going? If it didn't go through please let me know asap. Thanks.

Posts: 128 | Registered: 11 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post