Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Wilmington, NC to Inverness / Ocala / Orlando, FL or surrounding areas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wilmington, NC to Inverness / Ocala / Orlando, FL or surrounding areas Login/Join

posted
Honestly, I'll consider just about anything within an hour or two of Citrus or Orange County.

Seniority date is April 10, 2021

4 offices with bidding opportunities and plenty of OT if it's desired
Absurdly strong Union Presence and an grossly expanding (what area isn't?)

Looking to return home to be near my friends and family - North Carolina was certainly a time in my life and I desperately desire to break free so I can soar and fly just like Troy and Gabriella from High School Musical. It's going to be real hard saying goodbye to my best friends Depression and Anxiety, but I hope they can find it in their terrible little hearts to forgive me. Wilmington is great, my time here not so much Big Grin

10 minutes from the beach, a few hours from the mountains, and all the misery of a humid summer - a bit better than Florida, but if you've lived in HOT then you understand.

Any questions? Well you can just ask them here or email me: malikml@outlook.com - I'd leave my phone number but I get enough junk calls as it is.

Posts: 1 | Location: Wilm, NC | Registered: 11 May 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post