Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Franklin,NC to Bradenton, FL or surrounding
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Franklin,NC to Bradenton, FL or surrounding Login/Join

posted
Looking for mutual transfer to Bradenton, Florida area, from the beautiful mountains of Franklin, NC. Will consider other cities in Florida. Senority date 8/04. Small office, only 4 city routes. 3 Regulars, 1 PTF. Marriage mail only once a month! Call Peggy at (828)369-5006

Posts: 3 | Registered: 19 November 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
any chance you would consider Winter Park- Orlando fl. area...there is a carrier lookin to come my way (long island) and I want to head where you are. maybe a 3- way possibility. - You can email me at rizzyb36@yahoo.com (joe)

Posts: 9 | Registered: 26 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Peggy , this is Ed . I am the carrier from Tampa you spoke with this last weekend . I know you had some thinking to do about the Tampa area so I have been looking for other options . I think I might have a 4 way swap that would work for all of us which would put you in Naples , FL . Email is edwardh813@tmo.blackberry.net and you already have my phone number . Please let me know what you think about this idea . I am very interested in Franklin . Thanks Ed .

Posts: 88 | Location: Tampa,fl | Registered: 09 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Peggy, are you still looking for a transfer? would you be interested in valrico fl? it's between Tampa and Lakeland, and about 40 minutes to Bradenton.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 27 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post