Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Albuquerque, New Mexico to San Diego, CA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Albuquerque, New Mexico to San Diego, CA Login/Join

posted
My name is Ray Munoz, a Letter Carrier, seniority date is July, 1998. I need to transfer to San Diego since my wife has been re-located there and I wish to be with her soon. Albuquerque is very affordable, has good weather and great food! Please call (505) 688-0046

Posts: 5 | Registered: 13 May 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello Ray, I am a letter carrier in San Diego who actually grew up in Albuquerque, and I am now considering going back. I would like to discuss this with you, because I know very little about how mutual exchanges work. My seniority date is 12/93, so this would be a boost up for you. Please contact me at 619-672-6610

Posts: 3 | Registered: 30 July 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Keith Ressler:
Hello Ray, I am a letter carrier in San Diego who actually grew up in Albuquerque, and I am now considering going back. I would like to discuss this with you, because I know very little about how mutual exchanges work. My seniority date is 12/93, so this would be a boost up for you. Please contact me at 619-672-6610

Keith, each carrier in an exchange gets the lowest of the two seniorities. If this exchange works out for you, maybe you'd consider moving to Las Cruces. It is smaller than Albuquerque, but lower crime rate, nicer people, better food. So maybe once you are in Albuq, you'd consider an exchange with me. My seniority is 97. Want to move to Albuq for family reasons. thx.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 28 July 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still looking for someone interested in moving to ABQ. Need to move to San Diego.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 13 May 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post