Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Coral Spring, FL to Port Saint Lucie, Fort Pierce and Vero Beach, Florida
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Coral Spring, FL to Port Saint Lucie, Fort Pierce and Vero Beach, Florida Login/Join

posted
Mutual transfer to any above locations. Also would consider Sebastian. Plenty of overtime’s, eight stations to bid. Closed to Fort Lauderdale and Pompano Beach. Contact me at gualbertoclaudio0520@gmail.com. Or 954-995–4196. Thanks. 33 years working at the post office.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Claudiog1x,

Posts: 15 | Registered: 25 November 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Claudiog1x:
Mutual transfer to any above locations. Plenty of overtime’s, eight stations to bid. Closed to Fort Lauderdale and Pompano Beach. Contact me at gualbertoclaudio0520@gmail.com. Or 954-995–4196. Thanks. 33 years working at the post office.
Please text me or email me so I can respond.

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Mutual transfer to any above locations. Plenty of overtime’s, eight stations to bid. Closed to Fort Lauderdale and Pompano Beach. Contact me at gualbertoclaudio0520@gmail.com. Or 954-995–4196. Thanks. 33 years working at the post office.
Please text me or email me so I can respond.
I am ready to move ASAP