Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    MESA, ARIZONA carriers, I need your help
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MESA, ARIZONA carriers, I need your help Login/Join

posted
Does anyone know who Cocolo1 is? All I know is that cocolo1 is a carrier from Mesa, seniority 10/05 they were looking for a mutual transfer from Mesa to Suncoast Florida. I found a
3 way opportunity that will put her/him in Suncoast FL without losing any of her/him seniority since 2005 is the lowest seniority.
Please have them look at this post and reply ASAP if he/she is still interested.

Posts: 99 | Location: MICHIGAN | Registered: 05 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am a carrier from Phoenix looking for a mutual transfer to Suncoast District, FL. if you are interested. Thanks

Posts: 21 | Registered: 08 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think we talked before? Does Winterhaven, FL
Interest you? I think you may have told me it's too far out from where you wanted to be. My seniority is 1998 and the carrier from FL is 1994. This would be a three way but need to wait til NOvember to submit paperwork. If you find another way to make it to your destination before then I will understand but if not, let's do it! Is Gilbert the only city near Phoenix that has 100% mounted routes?

Posts: 99 | Location: MICHIGAN | Registered: 05 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MSUfan:
I think we talked before? Does Winterhaven, FL
Interest you? I think you may have told me it's too far out from where you wanted to be. My seniority is 1998 and the carrier from FL is 1994. This would be a three way but need to wait til NOvember to submit paperwork. If you find another way to make it to your destination before then I will understand but if not, let's do it! Is Gilbert the only city near Phoenix
that has 100% mounted routes?

Yes, we did. I remember you now, and you told me the Winterhaven is in Suncoast District. Gilbert dost not have 100% mounted, none of stations in AZ have 100% mounted. Only some stations have more than the others, certainly not Gilbert.

Posts: 21 | Registered: 08 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you interested in Winterhaven? I can't recall how our conversation went because my stupid email account boots out all my sent and received emails after a week or two, it's so annoying. Anyway, is Winterhaven an option for you and your family? I know your looking to get closer to Port Charlotte but will you settle for Winterhaven as a last resort?