Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Naples FL to Sacramento CA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Naples FL to Sacramento CA Login/Join

posted
Transfer to Sacramento CA or surrounding areas. Will consider areas between San Francisco and Sacramento. Contact J.E. 239-405-9979 or Kibor18@embarqmail.com

Posts: 11 | Registered: 11 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Kibor, if I can get you a three way to Sacramento, CA can we work on a three way due to I want to move to Florida. Please let me know, there where a carrier who wanted to move to Mesa, AZ from Sacramento, CA I need to located him. Let's hope he still wanted to move over here.

Posts: 77 | Registered: 31 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey junior locate that Pearson then will talk.

Posts: 11 | Registered: 11 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey!! would my maybe consider Carson City NV its 2.5 hrs from Sacramento and we have no state income tax. if intressed bluerose11475@netzero.net or 775-315-3072 Johanna

Posts: 12 | Location: Carson City NV | Registered: 06 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey kibor would you consider san francisco bay area? close to sacramento 650 679 4803

This message has been edited. Last edited by: roberto r,

Posts: 87 | Registered: 25 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post