Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Pittsburgh, PA/Youngstown, OH area to Charlotte, NC area.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh, PA/Youngstown, OH area to Charlotte, NC area. Login/Join

posted
I'm looking to relocate back home to the Charlotte area. I will consider other areas of the Carolina's as well. My seniority date is 12/03. I work in New Castle, PA. It is located about 30 min. from Pittsburgh and 20 min. from Youngstown OH, providing convenient access to the city while still enjoying small town life. There is OT available if desired. I have great co-workers and easy going supervisors. New Castle is a small town with good schools and a nice community to live.Leave msg or text at 704-890-7995 or email mikeprim@zoominternet.net

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike P,

Posts: 73 | Location: Ellwood City, Pa. | Registered: 01 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone?

Posts: 73 | Location: Ellwood City, Pa. | Registered: 01 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post