Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    NY TO FLORIDA.....OR CHARLOTTE TO NY
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NY TO FLORIDA.....OR CHARLOTTE TO NY Login/Join

posted
I am looking for a swap to that region of Florida but willing view other locations...My seniority is 12/93 with a clean record...My area and office is located in the Bronx (Pelham bay area)...very nice area..There is Overtime(plenty)...Looking to move In June....Contact is velgetu@aol.com or 347 219 2993(text me)..We have a carrier that wants to swap from Miami to(Charlotte) North Carolina but we need North Carolina to NY to complete a 3 way.....Thanks Isaac..

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Hey Veldiver, thanks for continuing to look for us. We are trying as well. Still very interested in getting a three way to Charlotte to work. Keeping my fingers crossed.... oF

Posts: 215 | Location: South Florida Branch | Registered: 22 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do you know of anyone that would like to do a mutual swap from SC, NC, or Ga to NY? Please contact me 914-230-3233 thanks

Posts: 10 | Registered: 12 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post