Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Sacramento, CA to within an hours drive or so of Concord, NC
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sacramento, CA to within an hours drive or so of Concord, NC Login/Join

posted
Reg carrier, sen 06/06. Non FSM office. OT if desired. Good sups. Biajew814@yahoo.com or 916-337-0855.

Bailey Jew

Posts: 79 | Location: Concord, NC  | Registered: 27 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
?

Bailey Jew

Posts: 79 | Location: Concord, NC  | Registered: 27 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
?

Bailey Jew

posted Hide Post
I posted a couple of months ago to transfer from MN. Their was another person looking to get to MN and I was interested in the west coast. If we can get this to work let me know. seehuts@yahoo.com

Posts: 53 | Registered: 29 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
?

Bailey Jew

posted Hide Post
?

Bailey Jew

posted Hide Post
yes the other person from tampa was no good for my post master. if you have sombody let me know .

Posts: 94 | Registered: 19 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone?

Bailey Jew

posted Hide Post
Columbus, Ohio looking to get to Sacramento. C
all if interested 513-410-6522

Posts: 2 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: 18 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post