Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Cincinnati, OH to Coastal FL Cities, will consider Coastal TX, SC, AL, and GA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cincinnati, OH to Coastal FL Cities, will consider Coastal TX, SC, AL, and GA Login/Join

posted
10/03 Seniority. Contact Mike at 513 240-1138 or email mikeoh2fl@aol.com. My house is scheduled to be sold on May 9, so I am ready to go ASAP. Cincinnati has several stations to bid. My preferences are the Tampa Bay area, Jacksonville, Melbourne and larger FL coastal cities, although I am open to other areas in FL. I am also considering Houston and Corpus in TX, Charleston and Myrtle Beach in SC, and other cities along the SE Coast. Regulars only, please.

Posts: 64 | Registered: 09 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am strongly considering e reassign, anyone interested in a mutual exchange please contact me soon. I am open to trying a 3 way exchange.

posted Hide Post
Applied for e reassign, anyone needing to come from these areas, particularly the Tampa Bay, JAX, or Melbourne locations, time is running short. House will be sold in 9 days and I am ready to go ASAP!

posted Hide Post
Hello, what type of route do you have and what is you seniority date? Is your route in cinncy or around it? Im in St Pete and I transfered down here from Springfield, Ohio in 2001. Im a little more than half way in the district seniority. Thanks

Posts: 30 | Location: St Petersburg, Florida | Registered: 05 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is a walking route. I am at the Norwood station, it is about 10 miles from downtown. I currently live just outside of I 275 on the North Side, takes about 20-30 minutes to get to work depending on traffic. I have 10/03 seniority. I will be honest in Cincinnati you will have little chance of getting a mounted route with anything under 20 years. Some T6 strings pop up from time to time with mounted on some of the routes. The positive thing about Cinci opposed to Columbus is we do not have the FSS machine and are not supposed to get it. Please feel free to call me at 513 240-1138 even if you decide against Cinci. I am selling my house May 9, closing at 5 PM. I have submitted e reassign requests to St. Pete and Largo a week ago, should hear back soon. I really do not want to be a PTF, but I am definitely ready to move ASAP. Email at mikeoh2fl@aol.com

posted Hide Post
My house is sold as of last night, the closing is complete. I am able to move ASAP. Received e reassign review from Largo today, will be going as a PTF soon if necessary. Anyone needing Cincinnati, now is the time.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mikeoh2fl,

posted Hide Post
hi my name is keith r u interested in west palm beach fl.? my sen. is 09/05

Posts: 8 | Registered: 13 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would like to consider it Keith. I left a voice mail and sent you an email.

posted Hide Post
I have been accepted to Largo FL on reassign with a July start date. I would really like to consider coastal areas for a mutual exchange to avoid going back to a PTF, but must act quickly.