Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Raleigh/Durham, NC to Miami, Florida area or Las Vegas, Nv within 20 mins.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Raleigh/Durham, NC to Miami, Florida area or Las Vegas, Nv within 20 mins. Login/Join

posted
Contact nghtrdr38@hotmail.com. I live in Raleigh, work in West Durham. Route is right at Duke Univ.Traded here from Ohio back in April. Gave up 12 yrs so I have 7.5 yrs seniority as far as bidding and vacations. TRUST ME, in Durham, you can get whatever you want! No one bids too often! Nice area. Half mounted, half apts. No P&L on my route. Mutual trade swaps routes. Great sports! (Understatement) 8-4:30. The South has the kindest people on Earth! But I want to be closer to fam and friends. If interested, I would advise you to look at the area and last few bid sheets before making a move. Then contact me at nghtrdr38@hotmail.com.

Posts: 106 | Registered: 12 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Hi Michelle, I just left you a message a bit ago. I'm actually very interested in Charlotte for family reasons. Raleigh is 3 1/2 hours from hickory and my wife and I would not like to be alone. I would love to be able to arrange a three way swap with you and maybe get someone from Charlotte to go to Raleigh. Please call me and let me know if this is something we can get going. Originally my family was planning on going to Raleigh but ended up settling down in Hockory. Again, please let me know if this is something that we can arrange (786)499-0066.
Thank you!

Posts: 215 | Location: South Florida Branch | Registered: 22 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Michelle,
I'm in the ft lauderdale area (Coral Springs)...just north of miami. Have been trying to get to raleigh area for 8 years now.I sent you u an e-mail. Would love to here from you...my seniority is Aug.04

Posts: 55 | Registered: 08 November 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post