Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Who wants AZ?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who wants AZ? Login/Join

posted
Mesa, AZ anywhere back east. Need to move out of Mesa due to family illness. Who is interested, please e-mail me at junior.diaz1965@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Posts: 62 | Registered: 02 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Me! I want Arizona! I'm from anchorage, ak. Need to come to az due to my moms illness.. I would take 2 or 3 or 4 ways trade if we find someone who wants to come to Alaska...

Posts: 67 | Registered: 07 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AK-AZ:
Me! I want Arizona! I'm from anchorage, ak. Need to come to az due to my moms illness.. I would take 2 or 3 or 4 ways trade if we find someone who wants to come to Alaska...
Sure, but I need go some where on the east going south. Thanks.

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
how about Joliet, IL, just 45 min SW of Chicago??

need for better health...

i'm ready, are you??

Rick jukeboxdj@aol.com

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JukeboxDJ:
how about Joliet, IL, just 45 min SW of Chicago??

need for better health...

i'm ready, are you??

Rick jukeboxdj@aol.com
Sorry, but it is to cold for my family. We need something a little warmer. Thanks. If you can find something for a three way, please let me know. Thanks.

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
where do you want to go?

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JukeboxDJ:
where do you want to go?
Back east coast, not to far from the ocean. Not New York, but south of Maryland thru Florida.

posted Hide Post
how about connecticut

Posts: 67 | Registered: 07 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Billy,

Would you consider Joliet, IL if Jarocho! takes Connecticut??

Rick jukeboxdj@aol.com

posted Hide Post
would u b interested in hampton rds [newport news] va 15-20 mins from beach,great weather, station,co-workers 8 stations to bid from very interested in a possible 3-way........im tryin to get to the atlanta area....if interested or find someone that is pls contact me at 757-897-3741 ............. ron
thanks

Posts: 43 | Location: hampton rds va | Registered: 02 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rodney b:
would u b interested in hampton rds [newport news] va 15-20 mins from beach,great weather, station,co-workers 8 stations to bid from very interested in a possible 3-way........im tryin to get to the atlanta area....if interested or find someone that is pls contact me at 757-897-3741 ............. ron Ron, I have not make a decitions yet, but Virginia is one of the places that I don't mine to move. I need something close to the beach due to family health. Thanks. I will let you know sometime later.
thanks

posted Hide Post
thanks jarocho, pls keep me in mind if u r truly interested! i would like to get this done as soon as possible though..... remember im trying to get to the atlanta area so if u hear/find someone there for a 3-way im ready to go!!!! thanks again for responding when i see so many others that say one thing and then u never hear from them again!!!!! HAVE A GREAT WKEND!!!!

Posts: 43 | Location: hampton rds va | Registered: 02 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Jarocho1:
Mesa, AZ anywhere back east. Need to move out of Mesa due to family illness. Who is interested, please e-mail me at junior.diaz1965@yahoo.com. Thanks.From NC to FL.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jarocho1:
Mesa, AZ anywhere back east. Need to move out of Mesa due to family illness. Who is interested, please e-mail me at junior.diaz1965@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Any takers. I will move from Georgia to any city of Florida. ASAP. My papers are ready to go.

posted Hide Post
Kigman Az need a transfers, relocating my self there from New York New york

Posts: 3 | Location: new york  | Registered: 13 August 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post