Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    FLORIDA to Alabama or Georgia or South Carolina
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FLORIDA to Alabama or Georgia or South Carolina Login/Join

posted
Wishing to relocate for land/farming purposes. Currently located in one of the better areas in central Florida directly on the beach! Plenty of Sunshine and OT available here. Must have good driving record and attendance to consider, if so email awakenedstarseed@gmail.com

Posts: 6 | Registered: 12 July 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What part of fl. Im 20 mins from downtown Atlanta. Sen.12/87.Off days Sat and Sun.All riding rt.wants a change in life i would love to move to fla.2 years from retirement.if interested pls contact me asap. sistergib@mail.com. hope to hearfrom u soon. Nettie

Posts: 34 | Location: fiction | Registered: 04 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Whats your senority?

Posts: 34 | Location: fiction | Registered: 04 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sterling:
City carrier Wishing to relocate for land/farming purposes. Currently located in one of the better areas in central Florida directly on the beach -Satellite beach! Plenty of Sunshine and OT available here. Must have good driving record and attendance to consider, if so email awakenedstarseed@gmail.com

posted Hide Post
What part of fla? I am from Marietta, Ga. Not in Atlanta out of north. 10/94

Posts: 24 | Registered: 07 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry. I am stationed at Satellite Beach Fla. Sen. is 7/2007. It is literally 3-4 minutes from the shore. I have a T6 position there, however there are many positions/routes open these days within the 5 offices nearby - all within 15min from the shores.