Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Louisiana to anywhere on the gulf coast
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Louisiana to anywhere on the gulf coast Login/Join

posted
Full time letter carrier wanting to transfer to the gulf coast. I work in Abbeville which is 20 min from Lafayette or 2 hrs from New Orleans. 10 city routes with rotating days off. OT if desired. Peaceful office. Has anyone had success with mutual exchanges using postalmag?

Bill Lalande

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BL,

Posts: 82 | Registered: 06 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey mavs fan, im on one of the best places on the atlantic coast im in long island ny 25 minutes from ny city..but live right on the south shore of long island beutiful area and same with my office laid back, easy going mngmnt team...let me know what you think thanks dr

Posts: 167 | Registered: 04 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Dallas trying to get the coast of N. carliona od north east S. Carlina

Posts: 106 | Registered: 12 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anybody from Louisiana wanting to come home?

BL

Posts: 82 | Registered: 06 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I work in Houma and trying to mutual swap to Lafayette or surrounded areas. Let me know if interested.
Thanks,
Claudia
claferloz@yahoo.com

Posts: 19 | Registered: 25 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Which direction from New Orleans are you in.....north? And are you wanting to come to the gulf coast of Florida?

Posts: 113 | Registered: 27 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Houma is southwest of New Orleans. I want to go back to Fl. I grew up in Miami and all my family is there.

Posts: 19 | Registered: 25 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post