Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Florida to North Carolina
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Florida to North Carolina Login/Join

Yahoo IM
posted
Anywhere to Raleigh, Cary, durham,Newton.... I work in a great bidding station!!! Veromusic4@yahoo.com/786490066

This message has been edited. Last edited by: OG1976,

Posts: 215 | Location: South Florida Branch | Registered: 22 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by OG1976:
Anywhere to Raleigh, Cary, durham,Newton.... I work in a great bidding station in Downtown Miami. Right by Miami Beach and Coconut Grove!serious inquiries only! Thanks Veromusic4@yahoo.com/786490066

Posts: 215 | Location: South Florida Branch | Registered: 22 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I AM LOOKING FOR THAT AREA AS WELL...I AM IN NYC AND IF U FIND OR HEAR OF A ANOTHER PARTY THAT WANT TO SWAP I AM WILLING TO SWAP...MY SENIORITY IS 12/93

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You are EXACTLY where I am trying to be. I just talked to manager there. Was gonna transfer but don't wanna be PTF for too many years. I am in Northeast, Ohio. Seniority 09/94. Great route!!! Am ready to go ASAP if I can find someone in NC who wants to come to OHIO. Yes, Florida does 3 and 4-way trades! Co-worker left 2 wks ago via 4-way to Fort Myers. SERIOUS INQUIRY!!! Contact me @ 330-328-6842 Michelle.

Posts: 106 | Registered: 12 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Hi,this would be great! I had a possible three way about a month ago, but not sure what happend. I have two children in school and am looking to move around June or July. Please let me know if you hear of someone from Charlotte and I will do the same. Thanks so much!Veromusic4@yahoo.com