Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    (Post Closed, Got Transfer to Tennessee!)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

(Post Closed, Got Transfer to Tennessee!) Login/Join

posted
Regular as of 3/18/2017

I would like to do a mutual swap to (Oregon) Corvallis, Eugene, Salem, Albany. Boise, Idaho or surrounding area.(Colorado) Colorado Springs/Grand Junction. If the cities are near please ask! I would take any mutual swaps from now 8/13/2017 to March. This may change. My number is 702-506-5007 Please call or text or leave a voicemail! I will get back to you. Thank you!

Las Vegas is a fast growing city and the market here is growing constantly. No snow! Some good stations here with over time if desired.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Travis23,

Travis Jacobs

Posts: 68 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: 28 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What's your seniority?

Posts: 52 | Registered: 14 July 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
3/18/2017. Long shot but this is a very desirable place. I don't mind staying and making money off of my house.

Travis Jacobs

Posts: 68 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: 28 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about Oahu

Posts: 31 | Registered: 18 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
are you a regular carrier yet or still a cca?

Posts: 63 | Registered: 23 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TWI:
are you a regular carrier yet or still a cca?

Regular as of 3/18/2017

Travis Jacobs

posted Hide Post
hey Travis! you still want to move to Oregon?

Posts: 52 | Registered: 14 July 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you would've swapped in 2017 I would have taken it right away. Kind of glad you didn't though considering the environment now. Lol. Moved to Tennessee. So far so good.

Travis Jacobs