Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    From Miami to Jacksonville
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

From Miami to Jacksonville Login/Join

posted
Hello guys hope all is well, I just converted to regular January 28th 2023! I’m looking to move to Jacksonville within the next couple of months. April to be exact. So please if there is anyone out there looking to swap please let me know. The weather is beautiful here in Miami and we have tons of nice routes. I’ll be visiting Jax from Feb 12th-19th. While there I’ll be going to different post offices to see if anyone would like to swap. Appreciate y’all time, thank you.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 22 January 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Billy Charles:
Hello guys hope all is well, I just converted to regular January 28th 2023! I’m looking to move to Jacksonville within the next couple of months. April to be exact. So please if there is anyone out there looking to swap please let me know. The weather is beautiful here in Miami and we have tons of nice routes. Also we work TONS of overtime, working roughly 60-65 hours a week. I’ll be visiting Jax from Feb 12th-19th. While there I’ll be going to different post offices to see if anyone would like to swap. Appreciate y’all time, thank you. Feel free to contact me at Billycharles21@yahoo.com

Posts: 3 | Registered: 22 January 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post