Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Portland, OR to Southern California
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Portland, OR to Southern California Login/Join

posted
Orange County area is preferred but L.A. or San Diego would do. Seniority date is May 25th 2005. Name is Jason.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 05 June 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fleety:
Orange County area is preferred but L.A. or San Diego would do. Seniority date is May 25th 2005. Name is Jason. fleetybanton@icloud.com

Posts: 3 | Registered: 05 June 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you consider Central California Fresno Area? I'm about 3 hrs from LA, 2hrs from Sacramento. I live in the quaint and affordable town of Madera 15 minutes from Fresno were I work. There are 5 bidding stations available and just recently 20 CCA's were picked up as regulars. I have been with the PO for 25 yrs and I recently transferred from Hillsboro and need to return for a unforeseen family reason. Any consideration is appreciated. Please give a call if you are interested.
Thank you Rudy
503-572-8758

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Rudy,

Posts: 30 | Location: hillsboro Oregon | Registered: 24 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Douglas
posted Hide Post
How about Long Beach CA ? Email me info if interested. Dugbok@aol.com

Posts: 193 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: 12 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Will you also consider Chino, Ca?

Posts: 3 | Registered: 30 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I live in Asheville NC and am interested in transferring to Portland. If you find someone in CA who want to come here keep me in mind.

Posts: 24 | Registered: 08 February 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post