Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Florida to North Carolina.....
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Florida to North Carolina..... Login/Join

posted
Would like to get to the Triangle area, Raleigh, but open to all areas. Located in Naples, Fl. Lots of OT if wanted.

Posts: 43 | Registered: 08 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have several carriers in NC wanting my area, let me know if your interested in a 3 way. Mario 305-205-9931 or 479-633-8407.

Posts: 14 | Registered: 11 November 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do you know which areas in NC?

posted Hide Post
I have one in Moorhead, outer banks and one in Winston Salem, the Piedmont triangle. I also have a lady in Denver, if your interested.

Posts: 14 | Registered: 11 November 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Josh - I am a city carrier in Charlotte NC with a 12/88 seniority date...would consider Naples FL. Please holler if you are interested timothyscottmusic@earthlink.net

Posts: 6 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: 10 October 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any interest in Asheville?

Posts: 9 | Registered: 27 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have you found a candidate yet? I work in Durham with OT available and a 7 station bidding area.

Posts: 2 | Location: United States | Registered: 08 March 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not yet. Still in naples, your location is high on my list. Will be in the area in a couple weeks. Do you have an email address so I can contact?

quote:
Originally posted by tyeese:
Have you found a candidate yet? I work in Durham with OT available and a 7 station bidding area.

posted Hide Post
My email is cblackpearl68@aol.com. I am heading to FL in a couple of weeks myself, but to ft Lauderdale area.

Posts: 2 | Location: United States | Registered: 08 March 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post