Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    HUDSON VALLEY, NY TO FLORIDA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HUDSON VALLEY, NY TO FLORIDA Login/Join

posted
Anyone need to move to orange/ulster county NY? PTF,great office in small town. I am Just tired of winters. 845-857-3931

Posts: 2 | Registered: 31 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey, I'm a PTF in Boca Raton, FL. and would be interested in this swap if you still wanna get out of the cold. I've been trying to call your number but can't get you.

Posts: 13 | Registered: 27 September 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
im a ptf in NE Ohio if your trying to get north. great routes and 50+ hrs a week call 330-221-0228

Posts: 19 | Registered: 06 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
still looking to go south,SC, Ga ,FL, etc. ptf looking for small office and not alot of hours. My office is just 3 routes but get 40 hr nearly every week. poughkeepsie/newburgh provide plenty xtra OT if wanted. No stress or scan points,work on hudson river. Best office i've been in over 20 yrs. Never would leave but I just hate jan/feb winters. 845-857-7100 if you need NY this is the place to be.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 31 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post