Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Las Vegas to NW Ohio, Toledo to Columbus to Cinn
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Las Vegas to NW Ohio, Toledo to Columbus to Cinn Login/Join

posted
Open to any area in the triangle for family reasons. Have seniority date of Aug 93. Please feel free to contact me at (702) 285-2502. Thanks, Ben.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 28 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I saw your mutual transfer ad, I am station at sunny beautiful California, a 50 +- carriers beautiful city close to beaches. I would like to transfer to southern Nevada area, if you know someone would be interested, please let me know. Weather and air are nice and clean here. Thank you.

Posts: 7 | Registered: 14 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No luck.Most of the people are coming from CA.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 28 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good luck with your search. I am looking to move to Las Vegas for family reasons. My name is Brian, if you know anyone interested to move to Central Washington please pass on my information. 509-884-3855 bcroz23@gmail.com

Thank you,
Brian Crossley

Posts: 7 | Location: United States | Registered: 14 November 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post