Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Charlotte NC to Akron, Canton and vicinity
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Charlotte NC to Akron, Canton and vicinity Login/Join

posted
Plenty of offices to bid from. Plenty of OT if desired. 2 hours from mountains 3 to the beach. Opportunity to see professional NFL and NBA games in downtown Charlotte. Charlotte motor speedway 20 minutes away!!

Posts: 9 | Registered: 07 July 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
currently purchasing a home in Greensboro, NC (we close on 7/30) thought a liteblue transfer would be fast but they are saying 6 months to a year and I will go nuts being 7-8 hrs away from my family for that long. If you are serious about akron, ohio I have had the same route for over 10 years and am looking to exchange (like yesterday) not due to the route i have mind you just we were caring for my father in law and he passed this february and my parents live in greensboro (father lost his job up here over 10 yrs ago and greensboro was the closest he could find)I would much rather drive 90 minutes to get home than 7-8 hrs every 6 weeks for my weekend off just to see my wife and 4 kids. there are lots of other offices to bid to once you are here if desired.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 07 July 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Call me. 407-247-0058

posted Hide Post
To the person who contacted me before that wants to retire near Lake Norman, can you call me please? I have lost your info. Thanks!!

posted Hide Post
How about Cincinnati Ohio I have a seniority date of June 93

Posts: 5 | Registered: 28 July 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you can find someone in Ohio that wants south Florida...would you be willing to do a 3 way swap...11 years seniority here.let me know.

Posts: 55 | Registered: 08 November 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post