Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    from Michigan to Alaska
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

from Michigan to Alaska Login/Join

posted
Want a mutual swap from grand ledge mi. (10 min. west of lansing) to anchorage ak. or sorrounding areas.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 20 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
are you still looking to transfer to Anchorage? I am a regular carrier seniority date of 7-15-87 and am looking to go to Colorado and there is a carrier in Colorado wanting to go to Michigan, or you interested?
Grady Lindly
gradylindly@ak.net

Posts: 4 | Location: United States | Registered: 16 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey blinky, if you're still interested in Alaska I might be willing to go to grand ledge via a 3-way. e-mail Mark at www.greymare7@hotmail.com or call my cell 406-880-1701 . I'm at Missoula Montana and my seniority date is 6-97 if you're interested in a straight up swap

Posts: 4 | Registered: 16 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello, I'm a t-6 in Anchorage (seniority 8/2006) and may be interested in a mutual swap with you. Please contact me at glrueckert@yahoo.com anytime.

Posts: 3 | Location: Anchorage, Alaska | Registered: 20 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by blinky:
Want a mutual swap from grand ledge mi. (10 min. west of lansing) to anchorage ak. or sorrounding areas.

I am able to do a 3 way trade. I have someone interested from anchorage wants to come to denver area, i to Mi, you to ak. call if interested 303 289-6367

Posts: 2 | Location: United States | Registered: 22 May 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post