Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    What is going on in florida??
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What is going on in florida?? Login/Join

posted
I can't get a mutual swap down there but I now have 5 different cities to bid to become a PTF again..Clearwater and Lakeland just hit me up today...So now i have 5 different places to go...WPB...Hollywood..or Miami Beach....If only they were mutual swaps...

12/93 seniority hit me up nyc carrier with over 25 stations to bid...thanks..Isaac

This message has been edited. Last edited by: IKE,

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just withdrew my Clearwater request a few weeks ago. I have a coworker who also sent in his request in may but hasn't heard anything since. Last I had heard st Pete was taking them. I turned them down as they wanted me in 6 weeks and my house hasn't sold yet. Winter park also received my driver info a month ago and I haven't heard anything since. As cities get approved to hire more they open it up and I think grace, the sun coast lady, opens it up to a few more than necessary because someone always backs out. I would say as long as you have a lot of requests out there it should all work out somewhere.

Posts: 25 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 08 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shox2k4:
I just withdrew my Clearwater request a few weeks ago. I have a coworker who also sent in his request in may but hasn't heard anything since. Last I had heard st Pete was taking them. I turned them down as they wanted me in 6 weeks and my house hasn't sold yet. Winter park also received my driver info a month ago and I haven't heard anything since. As cities get approved to hire more they open it up and I think grace, the sun coast lady, opens it up to a few more than necessary because someone always backs out. I would say as long as you have a lot of requests out there it should all work out somewhere.

Posts: 14 | Registered: 10 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
does anyone know if goes against you to turn down a ereassign position? i am under review for sarasota.

Posts: 14 | Registered: 10 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jeanne22
I have a couple questions for u about sarasota can you call menor text me 989 233-7962

Posts: 22 | Registered: 17 October 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post