Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Colorado to Bradenton, Florida
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Colorado to Bradenton, Florida Login/Join

posted
Seniority date is 8/88 and would like to work a few more year to retirement in a different place so anyone in the Bradenton area with good seniority please contact me at dak42454@comcast.net.
Thanks, Dan

Posts: 29 | Registered: 09 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
where in Colorado?

Posts: 6 | Registered: 21 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Greeley, 1 hour north of downtown Denver on the front range just 45 minutes from the mountains.

posted Hide Post
m jay if you are considering a western state please give me a call I would like to talk to you about coming to Colorado. If your seniority date is 2/88 that puts us in a very good position to get great routes as my date is 8/88 Thanks Dan 970-302-3995

posted Hide Post
Hey Dan, Not interested in Greely looking for small towns good luck hope you find a transfer

Posts: 6 | Registered: 21 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
m jay, I want to refresh my post by telling you and anyone else that visits my post a little about Greeley. Greeley is a rural farm and ranch community of about 100,000 surrounded by farm land, cattle ranches and small towns. If you drive east out of town you are in the wide open plains of the west, if you go an hour west its the high country of the rocky mountains and all the beauty of the Colorado mountains. The great thing about Greeley's location is the weather is much nicer to work and live in than the harsh conditions of the high country. If you drive south an hour its the big city life of Denver and an hour north is the Wyoming boarder. I am looking to get to the sun coast of Florida for a few years before retiring just to experience a different area and work environment. I have a great route with views of the snow capped mountains and easy to delivery. I need to correct my seniority to 1/1988 not 8/1988, so i would like someone with good seniority so both myself and the other carrier would get a good route out of a trade. Email me at dak42454@comcast.net Thanks Dan