Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Madison, WI to Fayetteville NC or area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Madison, WI to Fayetteville NC or area Login/Join

posted
I would like to get to Fayetteville, Sanford, anywhere in the immediate area. Wife is stationed at Pope AFB. My seniority is 1/05. If interested, please reply to zawistowski3@yahoo.com or 262-215-9067. Thanks!

Posts: 4 | Registered: 11 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, I work near Pope Air Force Base, in Hope Mills, NC. I want to transfer towards the NC mountains in the Asheville area. I am open to transfering to NC, TN, VA, and West Virginia mountains also. If you find some one from those mountain areas, that want to transfer to madison, WI, please let me know and we can do a 3 way swap. Thankyou, and good luck, Victoria Gilbert gilbertvictoria@yahoo.com

Posts: 18 | Registered: 30 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Victoria,
Have you ever thought about heading west? Maybe Phoenix? Great weather most of the year and it's warm and very little humidity. Flagstaff is only a 1 1/2 hour drive up north, mexico's waters only 4 hours south. Just a thought. see if anyone in your office is looking to head west for warmer weather. I've got plenty of time to wait. Thanks. Robert

Posts: 31 | Registered: 09 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post