Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Portland, OR back to Bend, OR with bonus!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Portland, OR back to Bend, OR with bonus! Login/Join

posted
Looking for a mutual transfer. I'm in Portland, decent seniority date of April 2014 because many many CCA's being regularly converted, I'm probably above a third of my current office but wanting to move back to Bend..OR if any carrier in Bend is about to retire, we can do a mutual transfer 1st and I'll include a $$$ gift card of your choice for your trouble! Use it for family or yourself. You don't actually have to move to Portland and work a single day if going this route. Think of it as a retirement incentive, better than nothing! And you'd be helping out a former Bend mailhandler who had to transfer to Portland to become a carrier so he could transfer back to Bend before being excessed...now stuck in Portland due to the MOU on transfers. Help a brotha out :-)
30+ routes to bid on citywide monthly!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MtBcondo.com,

Posts: 12 | Location: United States | Registered: 01 March 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
MtBcondo
Hi im here in Fresno Ca and would love to get back to Oregon, with only four yrs left to retirement seniority I really dont care if we know someone that whatz Fresno we can do A three way swap.

Posts: 30 | Location: hillsboro Oregon | Registered: 24 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd be up for that,

Also, I've already gotten pre-approval from the Postmasters and any mutual swap would be a breeze.

We are able to bid from 30-40 routes each month all over the city of Portland. We also receive $50 grievance pays for any day we work past sunset. This obviously adds up to a nice bonus during our Oregon winters even if you're not on the ODL!

Posts: 12 | Location: United States | Registered: 01 March 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So I heard they've converted 4 CCA's now in Bend, congrats! Please, if you are about to retire in Bend just let me know because you can do a mutual first and help out another former co-worker. Thank$