Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Looking from Mesa, AZ to California or Florida
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking from Mesa, AZ to California or Florida Login/Join

posted
Looking for a mutual transfer from Mesa, AZ to South of California or South of Florida due to family illness and family emergency. I had started the process to a mutual transfer but the another end quit on me. I am ready to make this move ASAP. Please e-mail me at claudiog1x@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Posts: 39 | Registered: 07 October 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
What is your seniority? I'm in Miami, Fl. Maybe we can get a three way going. I want Charlotte, NC or surrounding areas. Veromusic4@yahoo.com

Posts: 215 | Location: South Florida Branch | Registered: 22 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by OG1976:
What is your seniority? I'm in Miami, Fl. Maybe we can get a three way going. I want Charlotte, NC or surrounding areas. Veromusic4@yahoo.com[/QUOTE Excellent, My seniority date is May 1988. What is yours? I don't care if I loose some of my seniority date. I need to have this done as soon as possible. I will check around for you and me. Thanks.

Posts: 39 | Registered: 07 October 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
My seniority is 2/96. Great, let's see if we can make this work!

Posts: 215 | Location: South Florida Branch | Registered: 22 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Claudio Diaz:
Looking for a mutual transfer from Mesa, AZ to South of California or South of Florida due to family illness and family emergency. I had started the process to a mutual transfer but the another end quit on me. I am ready to make this move ASAP. Please e-mail me at claudiog1x@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Any luck yet, I am still waiting for some answer of few mutual transfer pending. Please let me know of anything.

Posts: 77 | Registered: 31 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post