Postal Forums
Looking from Mesa, AZ to California or Florida

This topic can be found at:
https://postalspot.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6611098312/m/8373908077

23 March 2012, 14:23
Claudio Diaz
Looking from Mesa, AZ to California or Florida
Looking for a mutual transfer from Mesa, AZ to South of California or South of Florida due to family illness and family emergency. I had started the process to a mutual transfer but the another end quit on me. I am ready to make this move ASAP. Please e-mail me at claudiog1x@yahoo.com. Thanks.
23 March 2012, 14:57
OG1976
What is your seniority? I'm in Miami, Fl. Maybe we can get a three way going. I want Charlotte, NC or surrounding areas. Veromusic4@yahoo.com
23 March 2012, 16:53
Claudio Diaz
[QUOTE]Originally posted by OG1976:
What is your seniority? I'm in Miami, Fl. Maybe we can get a three way going. I want Charlotte, NC or surrounding areas. Veromusic4@yahoo.com[/QUOTE Excellent, My seniority date is May 1988. What is yours? I don't care if I loose some of my seniority date. I need to have this done as soon as possible. I will check around for you and me. Thanks.
23 March 2012, 18:28
OG1976
My seniority is 2/96. Great, let's see if we can make this work!
04 May 2012, 10:42
junior20
quote:
Originally posted by Claudio Diaz:
Looking for a mutual transfer from Mesa, AZ to South of California or South of Florida due to family illness and family emergency. I had started the process to a mutual transfer but the another end quit on me. I am ready to make this move ASAP. Please e-mail me at claudiog1x@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Any luck yet, I am still waiting for some answer of few mutual transfer pending. Please let me know of anything.