Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Meridian idaho, (Boise) to ???
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Meridian idaho, (Boise) to ??? Login/Join

posted
West of Denver only please, regulars only with similar Seniority Date, January 2010. Thanks.

Posts: 23 | Registered: 02 June 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m interested in transferring to Meridian. I’m trying to get to the Treasure Valley. Would you be interested in Laguna Hills CA it’s in Orange County. The other offices are Laguna Beach, Laguna Niguel and Aliso Viejo. My seniority date is 6/2001

Posts: 34 | Location: Laguna Hills, CA.... (Orange County) | Registered: 10 February 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here is my contact info
Todd 949)300-5456
todd73@live.com

Posts: 34 | Location: Laguna Hills, CA.... (Orange County) | Registered: 10 February 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by usachris2000:
Looking at Henderson NV or Las Vegas, Utah, Portland Oregon Metro mostly, will consider others.
Regulars only with similar or greater Seniority Date, January 2010. Thanks.

Posts: 23 | Registered: 02 June 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello I’m a Regular Carrier in Fort Lauderdale & interested in Meridian. If there’s a 3way swap out there please contact me@ ydnyc2003@yahoo.com

Posts: 53 | Registered: 20 November 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm a carrier with a seniority date of 2004 south of Seattle in Kent/Covington, WA. Looking to transfer to the Boise area.

Posts: 20 | Registered: 28 February 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ive transferred all over the country and am currently in Salt Lake City, South Salt Lake, T-6. Really cool office. To be honest Seniority doesn't really matter so Im not sure why people are so into that. If you know your rights and know what you're doing you can make any route your route and a nice route. Unless you're simply into it for vacation slots, and yet still. Let me know if interested.

Posts: 6 | Registered: 27 July 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You still trying to transfer. I live in mill creek wa, about 30 mins north of seattle. Sen. date is oct of 2000. Office is 100% mounted. All their.t. u could want if that's your thing.let me know

Bkk

Posts: 6 | Registered: 29 October 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Southern California?

Posts: 20 | Registered: 04 November 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post