Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Jacksonville Florida to Eaton Rapids Michigan
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jacksonville Florida to Eaton Rapids Michigan Login/Join

posted
Delivering in Jacksonville Fl 32257 and I am trying to swap with someone who is in Michigan. Looking for someone who is in the Greater Michigan District. Looking for some areas such in Eaton Rapids, Lansing, DeWitt, Charlotte, Mason, East Lansing. I am trying to swap to that area due to family reasoning so i can be way closer.
My station duty hours are as of right now 8am-430pm.
My senority date is 11/12/2016.

Posts: 3 | Location: Jacksonville, Fl  | Registered: 01 August 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Krystal, I am in Michigan and looking to get to FL.
Please email me at keciak1@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 47 | Registered: 09 March 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Krystal:
Delivering in Jacksonville Fl 32257 and I am trying to swap with someone who is in Michigan. Looking for someone who is in the Greater Michigan District. Looking for some areas such in Eaton Rapids, Lansing, DeWitt, Charlotte, Mason, East Lansing. I am trying to swap to that area due to family reasons.
My station duty hours are as of right now 8am-430pm.
My senority date is 11/12/2016.

Posts: 3 | Location: Jacksonville, Fl  | Registered: 01 August 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Also interested in moving that way I’m located in Albion Mi

Posts: 5 | Registered: 26 September 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Amberhammer1214@gmail.com

Posts: 5 | Registered: 26 September 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post