Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Eugene, Oregon to Columbus, OH or NE Ohio
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Eugene, Oregon to Columbus, OH or NE Ohio Login/Join

posted
Seniority date: 1/1999 I'm looking to return to Ohio for family reasons. There is lots of OT available here. The weather is mild all year.
email islesfandso@live.com

daniel oblinger

Posts: 5 | Registered: 10 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you consider a 3-way transfer? I am from the Cleveland,Ohio area. I am trying to transfer to Louisville, KY.

Posts: 82 | Registered: 12 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi someone from Ohio contacted me wanting to come to florida and I want to go to Oregon. if you are interested in a 3 way please contact me at brewers1390@earthlink.net. sen date 2/5 city carrier. it was a Jay Abdon that emailed me. thanks Kathy

Posts: 20 | Registered: 22 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm looking for Fort Myers. I have a route in Akron, Ohio (45 min south of Cleveland) sen. date of 10/98. Route is 2 and 1/2 hours of walking with one high rise and the rest is cluster boxes. 5 other stations to bid. Plenty of OT if you like.

Posts: 6 | Registered: 20 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If Bloomington, Indiana is close enough to Louisville for Kevin Cozart, perhaps a three way transfer might work as I'm interested in Eugene.

Posts: 8 | Registered: 23 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hello there im trying to get to florida and kathy is trying to get to oregon and im in columbus so if we can work out a three way im willing to listen i have 26 years in the post office

Posts: 55 | Registered: 29 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Daniel Just wanted to know if you are still interested in a swap. have not heard anything from you tried sending you several messages. I have a few request. please contact me. and let me know if its a yes or no. thanks Kathy

Posts: 20 | Registered: 22 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post