Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Orange County California to St Paul Minnesota
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Orange County California to St Paul Minnesota Login/Join

posted
Hello. I am looking to do a mutual exchange from Garden Grove, California to St Paul Minnesota or surrounding cities. Garden Grove is next to Anaheim. 10 minutes to Disneyland. 15 minutes to Knotts Berry Farm and a little more than an hour drive from Universal Studios and Magic mountain. Plenty of beaches and shopping nearby. My office has over 100 routes between 2 different offices. Plenty of overtime is available if that’s what you’re interested in. My seniority date is 07/1994. Looking to go to St Paul or any city surrounding the St Paul area. You can reply by any of the following:

Message me here.
Email: pdhaywood@earthlink.net
Text/call: (562) 508-3888

Posts: 8 | Registered: 19 April 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Also considering cities around the St Paul / Minneapolis area. Moving for family reasons.

posted Hide Post
Also looking at anything surrounding the Minneapolis area within a 30-45 minute commute. I am willing to provide $500 to help with your relocation costs.

posted Hide Post
Still looking for a mutual exchange. The $500 moving incentive is still available.

posted Hide Post
Still looking to do a mutual exchange