Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Bremerton Wa to Montana (Kalispell, Whitefish, Missoula)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bremerton Wa to Montana (Kalispell, Whitefish, Missoula) Login/Join

posted
Letter carrier seniority date Nov'20.

My dates are flexible but my preference is to move within the first couple months of the new year.

Bremerton is in Kitsap County. It is located west of Seattle by about a 1.5 hour drive (moderate traffic) or a 1 hour ferry ride. Neighboring towns are Silverdale to the north (10-15 minute commute) and Port Orchard to the South (10-20 commute).

Bremerton has a Walmart, Lowes, Fred Meyer, Safeway, and some other grocery stores. Silverdale has a larger selection including Costco, Target, Lowes, REI, Safeway, Sprouts, Total Wine, DSW, a mall, etc. Plenty of restaurants in each town.

Many options for outdoor activities in the area such as fishing, skiing, water sports, boating, hiking, camping, etc.

My office has a pretty good crew. Our Postmaster is a "doors always open" kind of guy. Everyone is pretty easy to get along with.

Happy to provide more info about the area.

Posts: 16 | Registered: 21 September 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
im in kalispell and trying to get to the boise area. Im thinking if we put our heads together maybe we can figure out a three way swap

Posts: 12 | Registered: 02 October 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The trouble of it is finding someone who wants to come to Bremerton. Haven't found anyone yet. I'd prefer Boise myself. So if someone from Idaho was looking to come this way I'd just do a 1 on 1 swap with them. Montana is sort of my option B.

Posts: 16 | Registered: 21 September 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin24:
im in kalispell and trying to get to the boise area. Im thinking if we put our heads together maybe we can figure out a three way swap

I have a friend that may take MT so if we can find someone from Idaho to take Colorado? 3 way Keep your eyes open, I will look also!

719 726-2377

Posts: 101 | Registered: 06 March 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post