Find
Notify
Tools

DELETE Login/Join

posted Hide Post
)

Posts: 60 | Registered: 10 May 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey I'm omar I'm in NYC the zip is 10032, let me know if would considered it, you could google map it. Cell is 336 473 677one

Posts: 13 | Location: New York | Registered: 02 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about Warwick, RI 90+ Routes. My seniority date is 3/95

Posts: 145 | Registered: 26 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm looking to transfer to NC from NJ. Keep me in mind for a 3 or 4 way. I know someone in FL who will come to NJ. Maybe there is someone in CT looking to go to FL.......

Posts: 6 | Registered: 18 November 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"""

posted Hide Post
I am a ptf in watertown and oakville connecticut,I wanna go to florida call 203-419-6770.

Posts: 41 | Registered: 12 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"""

posted Hide Post
""""

posted Hide Post
tebone you sent me a personal email for a 3 way from NC to CT and Manhattan,NY to NC and CT to NY. I am willing to proceed with this. I sent you an email but haven't heard from you.

Posts: 5 | Location: watertown, CT | Registered: 15 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
still want to go to florida from watertown and oakville ct. call 203-419-6770

Posts: 41 | Registered: 12 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
interested in transferring to concord,nc. i am a regular in norwich, ct anniv. date of 1/97. if interested contacxt me at 860-464-9344. my name is mike.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 03 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Tbone, I am a carrier in CA trying to get to Concord, NC. There is a Sgt. Blake on page 23 who is in Southington CT which is 18 miles from Hartford. Sgt. Blake wants to go to FL and I think I have someone who wants to come to CA from FL. Let me know what you think. 4 way trade. Might be difficult but might be doable and we could knock out 4 postings in one shot.

Bailey Jew

Posts: 79 | Location: Concord, NC  | Registered: 27 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
DELETE

posted Hide Post
Hey Tbone,how are you? My computer crashed around Xmas time so I haven,t been online since then.Are you still looking to come to CT.?I see you now want to get to Hartford.My office is in Seymour,Ct.which is 30-40 minutes to Hartford. My seniority date is 12/99.Drop me a line and let me know what your plans are. I also would like to know how close your office is to Harrisburg.

Posts: 5 | Location: Seymour,Ct. | Registered: 13 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post