Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    San Antonio, TX to Lake Elsinore, Temecula CA or surrounding area
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

San Antonio, TX to Lake Elsinore, Temecula CA or surrounding area Login/Join

posted Hide Post
how about Seattle?

Posts: 6 | Registered: 05 July 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in the Calimesa/yucaipa area? It's about 45 min from Lake elsinore

Dean Murray

Posts: 26 | Registered: 21 September 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am interested in swapping from San Diego. What would your ideal timeline be?

Posts: 10 | Registered: 31 July 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Calimesa Ca (yucaipa area) and am willing to do 2 way or 3 way swap. Pls let me know if this is close enough to where you want to go 909 556 4598 (deanmurray4598@gmail.com)

Dean Murray

Posts: 26 | Registered: 21 September 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m in vista , ca . San Diego county

Posts: 11 | Registered: 31 January 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Dave this is austin route 4925! How about a trade up to Irving Texas? I’d like to come back to San Antonio haha

Posts: 17 | Location: San Antonio  | Registered: 05 October 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m in Vista, California
Chyannethomas10@gmail.com

Posts: 11 | Registered: 31 January 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not sure if you have accepted somebody else’s offer by now but I’m located in the Hemet office which is located about 25 miles away from lake Elsinore and 20 miles away from Temecula. I live in Temecula and make the 30 min drive in everyday so it’s not a issue. Shoot me a email if interested at lightsout9389@yahoo.com

Posts: 7 | Registered: 29 November 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m in Downey, CA which isn’t too far away from where you’re looking to go. Not sure if that’s close enough for you, but let me know if you’re interested. Kevin (949) 439-5524

Posts: 6 | Registered: 22 January 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in Downey, CA? It’s about an hour to Riverside and and hour and fifteen minutes to Temecula. Feel free to contact me anytime at kevindietz21@yahoo.com

Posts: 6 | Registered: 22 January 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Indio 92203 delivery out of La Quinta 92253 home of PGA west. Looking to possibly to swap to San Antonio area. Seniority 10/2003

Posts: 14 | Registered: 02 June 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interested in indio/la quinta ca.?
Senority 10/03

Posts: 14 | Registered: 02 June 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post