Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    *UPDATE*Nashville, TN to Tampa, FL (or surrounding areas)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

*UPDATE*Nashville, TN to Tampa, FL (or surrounding areas) Login/Join

posted Hide Post
I will keep my fingers crossed for you that all goes well for you! Keep in touch.

Posts: 48 | Registered: 24 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well everyone my 3-way fell through because human resources in one of the locations did not want to do it and the carrier was not receiving enough support from management, so if anyone's ready to go to Nashville from Tampa, Florida or surrounding areas. I AM READY! Any takers?

by Stephanie

Posts: 22 | Registered: 15 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi mail_lady2

If you found someone who wants to columbus Ohio, I am ready to make a swap to Nashville TN.I am looking forward to hear from you. Thanks

Posts: 10 | Registered: 28 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello Myedaga,
The 3-way swap that I originally was trying to work, fell through because Human resources in Ohio said they don't do 3-ways and they have not seen any done. I really don't know if any have been done in Ohio. If anyone knows for a fact, please let us know.

by Stephanie

posted Hide Post
I recently was working a 2-way out Florida, paperwork and everything was done. The person I was swapping with got denied, so if anyone is ready to come to Nashville and they live in Tampa, Florida or surrounding areas, lets talk. Email me at TULLISS@AOL.COM. Please make sure you have good attendance and safety records, its really emotionally draining when you think everything is good and then within a day everything changes. Good luck to all!

by Stephanie

posted Hide Post
BUMP!

by Stephanie