Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    *UPDATE*Nashville, TN to Tampa, FL (or surrounding areas)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

*UPDATE*Nashville, TN to Tampa, FL (or surrounding areas) Login/Join

posted
Nashville to Tampa, FL. Seniority date 6/05. Need to move soon. No PTFs. Nice summers, mild winters, plenty of OT available.Large bidding stations. No state taxes! Will consider any area within and hour of Tampa, Fl. Nashville is 45 minutes to and hour from Clarksville, TN and Bowling Green, Ky. Email me at TULLISS@AOL.COM

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mail_lady2,

Posts: 22 | Registered: 15 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi I saw somebody in ashville wants east TN and Im in Bradenton south of Tampa would you be interested in a three way swap if they are let me know

FL73marisa@aim.com

Posts: 51 | Location: fl | Registered: 02 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would really like something a little closer to Tampa. On the map it looks abit far, but its just off the interstate. Whats typical travel time to get to Bradenton from Tampa? How many stations?

Tulliss@aol.com

by Stephanie

posted Hide Post
most places in tampa are about an hour away we go to busch gardens on fowler all the time and it only takes an hour. and we have four bidding stations

Posts: 51 | Location: fl | Registered: 02 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My husband works out of the tampa office, we've been considering moving to the TN area, please email if interested. fprue@tampabay.rr.com

He is a regular carrier.

Posts: 8 | Registered: 19 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That sounds good, hopefully we can get something going! I will email you today.

by Stephanie

posted Hide Post
Did you ever send an email? We never recieved one?

Posts: 8 | Registered: 19 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yep, I sent the email on Sunday (May 24). I was wondering why I haven't heard from you, maybe it's in your spam? I will resend it again now.
Things are pretty slow here, I need to kick this machine into overdrive!

by Stephanie

posted Hide Post
Hey did you get the email I resent??

by Stephanie

posted Hide Post
bump!

by Stephanie

posted Hide Post
bump!!

by Stephanie

posted Hide Post
Does anyone know if their are any other ways to connect with people for a mutual exchange besides this site, the postal employee network site and the postal record????

Oh almost forgot

bump!!!

by Stephanie

posted Hide Post
I'm Tampa. A regular carrier - interested? (I'm new on postalmag. What's 'bump' mean?)

Posts: 12 | Registered: 20 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello fradlk,

I am currently trying to work a swap with someone else, hopefully it works out. If it doesn't and you are still interested, I will definitely contact you. Some of your previous posts mentioned Knoxville, TN and North West Georgia. Nashville, TN is several hours away from those locations. Good luck to you. You should also try and post your info on www.postalemployeenetwork.com---Bump is just away of getting your post back at the top of the first page of these posts, because if no one answers you, the post drops further and further down which lessens your chances of people to see your post. It also means "Hello, I still want to do a SWAP!!!"

by Stephanie

posted Hide Post
Thanks for the update. Good Luck to you and keep me in mind if your swap doesn't go thru. Ken

Posts: 12 | Registered: 20 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post