Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Who is looking to get out of Southern California
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who is looking to get out of Southern California Login/Join

posted
Come on up to Spokane Wa. There is 7 offices to choose from. 9 different zones. Large area, over 400k people. We don't get all the rain like Seattle does. Great place to live, either Spokane or Idaho. they are 15 minutes apart. I'm trying to get back to CA for family reasons.

Posts: 32 | Registered: 16 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Douglas
posted Hide Post
What is your seniority date ?

Posts: 193 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: 12 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Douglas:
What is your seniority date ?
My senority date is 5/08. I have been a carrier since 1990, but I transfered a few years ago and it wasn't mutual.

posted Hide Post
I started in Spokane October 06. I made regular May 08. This is a graet area. Great family area.

posted Hide Post
I am a t6 now. I transfered to a different office in Spokane. This office has about 45 routes with 3 different zones. It's a great office to work at. It's also a great city to live in. There is city and country living close to each other. tons of lakes and outdoor activities. I am gonna miss it. I am trying to get to California for family reasons.
quote:
Originally posted by kevin t:
I started in Spokane October 06. I made regular May 08. This is a graet area. Great family area.