Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    ny needs augusta ga. or suncoast dist.fl
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ny needs augusta ga. or suncoast dist.fl Login/Join

posted
very good laid back office plenty ot. good route good seniority.get days off when u need no hassles..i need to get to augusta georgia area or anywhere near tarpon springs spring hill fl. ect. will make it worth your while if u could help,email me at djrslrkar@msn.com thanks dr

Posts: 167 | Registered: 04 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
moving expences will be paid think about it

posted Hide Post
moving expenses paid is a big help

posted Hide Post
hey did u get my email if not give me all ur info about ur location and all teraogden3@hotmail.com

Posts: 57 | Registered: 16 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey tera i shot you an email let me know what you think also there is a post someone wanting to go from ft meyers fl to tn or ky maybe a 4 way thanks dr

posted Hide Post
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ c'mon there has to at least be a transplanted new yorker that wants to get back here let me know 5000$$$$$ very serious thanks dr

posted Hide Post
dude i thought u wanted agusta only but im seeing ur other posting and i have no idea what ur lookin for i would like to help but u gotta nail down whatcha want and then maybe you will get the response ur lookin for GOOD LUCK

Posts: 57 | Registered: 16 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey tera yeh im ive got family in augusta ga and spring hill srea of fl so im trying to get within about 40 or so miles of either one, i seem all over the place because im trying to hook together any possible 3way i can put together,sorry about any confusion, and i am serious about the $$ no lies no b.s. good luck to you thanks again dr

posted Hide Post
if anyone wants to get to ny let me know djrslrkar@msn.com 5g's on the table. no games.

posted Hide Post
i heard ereassign was going to loosen up within 6 months

posted Hide Post
YES, BUT YOU ALSO HAVE TO SIGN PAPERWORK STATING YOU WONT FIGHT BEING EXCESSED AND SENT TO ANOTHER STATION.THE POST OFFICE IS DEEPLY IN THE REARS,PTFS HOURS WILL BE CUT BACK AS WELL.YOU ARE PLACING YOURSELF AT THEIR MERCY ON E REASSIGN!

Posts: 48 | Registered: 24 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i know but i have to take my chances if it comes before a mutual swap...thanks for the update dennis

posted Hide Post
email me if interested djrkar67@yahoo.com

posted Hide Post
djrkar67@yahoo.com i hear ereassign is starting to losen up the freeze,