Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Asheville, NC to somewhere else
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Asheville, NC to somewhere else Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Hey, Bob this is Joel from Puerto Rico give me a call (787)528-5641 or Email you phone # I`m interest

Posts: 2 | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Bob: Since you don't want to go to the Mid-west or Fl. Are you interested in coming to Alaska? Where are you looking to go exactly. Greg

Posts: 19 | Registered: 02 September 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi,
How about the washington dc metro area. I need NC to complete a 3 way. Really fun place to leave with lots of ot.
Call me: 202-413-6148 Drew

Posts: 12 | Registered: 13 September 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hello. have you found a swap yet? if not i have a great offer. how about the great state of colorado. im trying to get back to winston-salem area. im in denver colorado and if you are interested you can call me anytime at 336-655-4245 or email. my name is horace. hope to hear from you. if not, good luck in your transfer.

Posts: 11 | Location: AURORA, COLORADO | Registered: 21 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
how about BCS aka huntington Beach, ca. Small office 3 blocks from HB Pier. 22yr carrier. Im looking to move to Flat Rock. Family medical reason. Call me 714-767-8941

Posts: 27 | Location: Charlotte / Ballantyne Station | Registered: 14 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
have you found a transfer yet? Huntington Beach, ca is great place to deliver mail

Posts: 27 | Location: Charlotte / Ballantyne Station | Registered: 14 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bob; Where are you hoping to transfer to?some of us on this site are seriously looking, and if you specify the locations, we may be able to work on 3-way transfer. a courtesy response would be helpful. thanks

Posts: 44 | Registered: 05 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hay Bob how about Huntington Beach, ca

posted Hide Post
How about Northern California? Sacramento to be exact, which is within 2 hours to the ocean and mountains.

Bailey Jew

Posts: 79 | Location: Concord, NC  | Registered: 27 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Grumpy youve got to be kidding Mr NO NoNO ,Why don't you just tell people where you are interested in?

Posts: 14 | Registered: 19 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Transfer yet? Iam in Northern Cali, Lake County, small rural office. Feel free to call me: 707-350-1522

Posts: 73 | Location: Clearlake, Ca | Registered: 27 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bob:
no thanks, good luck.
How about Mesa, AZ to do a three way. I need to move ASAP to Florida due to my parents. Thanks.

Posts: 62 | Registered: 02 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ill go to Ashville, dont want AZ, sorry.

Posts: 73 | Location: Clearlake, Ca | Registered: 27 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about long island NY ?

Posts: 9 | Registered: 26 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maybe in a 3-4-way.